Would you like to work for an established company that provides consistent schedules and a chance to do meaningful work in your community? Are you compassionate? Do you enjoy helping others?
We want to hear from you if:
- You are positive, pro-active, and dependable
- You have a valid drivers license, insurance, background/drug check, email, and phone
Compensation and Work Schedule:
- FT/PT, Days/Evenings/Weekends available – all around YOUR schedule
- Excellent wages, bonuses, free and ongoing training
- And a full suite of benefits for wellness and work-life balance!
If you are interested in joining the best caregiving team in Oregon,
please click the Employment Application link to fill out an employment application.